CLICK & COLLECT
Shop online at your convenience, then collect from your chosen store for no additional charge. An email will be sent to you once your item is available for pick up.
Please note that Click & Collect is only available with stores at Boutique locations within Australia.
Why Click & Collect?
Pay online and collect in-store within 24 hours - the perfect last minute shopping option!
Save on shipping costs.
No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
You will be contacted via email once your product is ready to collect.
If you can't come in straight away, click & collect orders will be held for up to 14 days.
How to Click & Collect
It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Choose your selected size.
- Click on Find In Store first to see if the size is available at your closest store. The closest store with stock available will display.
- Select your closest store and Add To Bag on the popup.
- Complete your order and once you have successfully place your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready.
- Head to your store with photo ID and the order email to collect your order.
- If you can't collect your order straight away, the store will hold it for 14 days.
How will I know when my order is ready to be collected?
We’ll be in touch by email and/or SMS as soon as your order is ready to be collected from your nominated store.
What do I need to bring in store to collect?
- Order Confirmation email
- Photo ID
- Your ‘Ready To Collect’ email notification. This can be shown on your smart phone or as a print out.
Can someone else collect my order?
Unfortunately, no. At this stage you must provide your photo ID, proof of purchase and collection notification to pick your order up from store.
What if I don’t collect my order?
If you don’t collect your order before the final date for collection, we’ll refund the order total and will send you an email to confirm that the order has been cancelled and refunded.
Exchange / Returns
Click and collect orders are subject to the standard Tigerlily retail stores terms and conditions.
Refunds and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of purchase on full price unworn, unused items with original tags attached upon presentation of proof of purchase.<
No returns are permitted on earrings or sale items unless faulty or as required by Australian Consumer Law.