Wandering Folk Spice Forest Picnic Rug - 70s Brown
Our Spice Forest Picnic Rug is inspired by the rich warm oranges and browns of the 70’s, influenced by the Art Nouveau movement. It features an elegant and flowing design that resembles the stems and blossoms of plants and flowers. Made with a durable cotton canvas featuring a unique hand drawn artwork on the top side. Every picnic rug comes with its very own brown woven strap, so you can carry your picnic rug wherever you roam. * Studio photos are true print color.
- Durable 100% canvas cotton top
- Leather logo tag
- UPF 50+ coating to prevent fading
- Waterproof base
- Woven long carry strap
- 4x cotton tassels
164cm (W) x 147cm (L)
- Do not machine wash your rug
- Spot clean only with cold soapy water
- Do not submerge or soak in water
- Do not machine wash or soak leather logo tag, as dye will run onto rug
- Please do not leave in direct sunlight to avoid possible fading
- Although care has been taken to prevent fading of the rug, please do expect natural fading of the rugs will occur over time due to the fabrication being 100% cotton.