Return your full priced items for a full refund or store credit within 14 days of receiving your order to a store, or lodge through the online portal below and send back to our warehouse.
Promotional items are eligible for a full refund or store credit if the item/s meet our return conditions.
In Store purchases of styles marked down are final (i.e. no returns).
Online purchases on styles marked down 50% Off or more are Final Sale and not eligible for a refund, exchange or store credit. These items are labelled marked with a 'FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS' on the product page. In the event a promotional code is applied to a clearance item, the item is not eligible for a refund.
Please note: We currently do not offer a free returns service. We recommend posting your parcel with a tracked service to ensure the safest return.
If your item is faulty or incorrect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist you.
MAKE A RETURN
- Head to our Returns Portal here and follow the prompts.
- Take note of the return address on the confirmation page and your return request number (eg.#9A56EE). An email will also be sent to you with this information.
- Pack all items you would like to return in their original wrapping with your invoice in a secure carton or satchel.
- Attend your local Post Office and send your return package to the returns address from the confirmation page.
Please allow up to 7 business days for us to receive & process your return.
Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the items as quickly as possible. If your return meets our conditions, you should receive your refund within 1-3 business days.We will email you confirmation of your refund back to your original payment method.
If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com for assistance.
All Returns Will Be Subject To The Following Conditions:
Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and hygiene protection stickers attached. Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygiene strip is removed or altered. Underwear must be worn when trying on swimwear for hygiene reasons.
All purchases on beauty products are final sale. We will not accept returns on these items due to hygiene reasons.
All purchases of earrings are final sale. We will not accept returns on these items due to hygiene reasons. Other jewellery such as necklaces, bracelets, bangles and rings may be eligble for returns provided they meet our returns conditions.
All other items must follow the following returns conditions to be eligible:
- Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and have all tags still attached.
- Items must not have any dirty marks, make-up or fake tan marks.
- Items must not smell of perfume, deodorant, cosmetics or washing power.
- When trying on footwear we advise using a clean surface as shoes with marked or dirty soles may not be accepted for return.
- Customers are to cover the cost of the return postage, unless your items are deemed faulty by our team.
- Australian customers have 14 days within receiving their orders to lodge a return.
- International customers have 14 days within receiving their orders to lodge a return.
- For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest using insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels.
- Unless the item is deemed faulty by our team, we do not refund the cost of shipping.
- Online purchases cannot be returned to a store or dropped off in person to any office or warehouse. Online purchases may only be returned by sending them to the returns address as per our returns process.
If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Currently we only offer exchanges in store. To avoid disappointment, we recommend placing a new order for the item/s you would like to purchase, and returning your existing item/s for a full refund to our online warehouse following the steps listed above under “returning your item/s”.
Faulty Or Incorrect Items
To resolve a faulty or incorrect item, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and a brief description of the fault or incorrect item along with images of the faulty or incorrect item.
Once assessed by our team, we will confirm next steps. Items deemed to have a major fault can be returned for a refund, store credit or an exchange for another item. Items deemed to have a minor fault may be able to be repaired for you. Please keep a copy of your return postage receipts as we will reimburse you for these costs if the item is deemed to be faulty.
Promotional or full priced online purchases made via our website can be returned both online or in-store.
Promotional or full priced purchases made in-store must be returned in-stores, and cannot be returned online.
Have Another Question?
Please contact our friendly customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.