If you receive something that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within 21 days from date of purchase, in original condition and we will happily refund you the cost of the product/s*. We’re currently unable to process exchanges through our online store. To avoid disappointment, we recommend placing a new order for the item you would like to purchase and returning your existing item/s for a full refund to our returns address using our online returns portal.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase, therefore if you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return of any full priced item subject to the following conditions:
- the item must be returned within 21 days of purchase;
- items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached;
- must not be marked as a SALE item on our website. Sale items can only be returned in cases where the product is faulty or the incorrect item is received.
- must not have any dirty marks, make-up or fake tan marks
- must not smell of perfume, deodorant, cosmetics or washing power
- Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached.
- Underwear must be worn when trying on swimwear for hygiene reasons.
- Please note that all swimwear that is sold in a set must be returned in a set.
- When trying on footwear we advise using a clean surface as shoes with marked or dirty soles may not be accepted for return.
- If you qualified to receive a FREE GIFT with your order, it must also be returned in order for your return to be processed. Any orders returned without their GIFT will unfortunately not be accepted.
Note: Online purchases cannot be returned to a store or dropped off in person to any office or warehouse. Online purchases may only be returned by sending them to the Returns Address as per this process. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team for assistance.
Please follow the simple steps below:
- Head to https://tigerlily.com.au/a/returns and follow the prompts via the returns portal.
- Take note of the return address on the confirmation page and your return request number (eg.#9A56EE). An email will also be sent to you with this information.
- Pack all items you would like to return in their original wrapping with your invoice in a secure carton or satchel.
- Attend your local Post Office and send your return package to the returns address from the confirmation page.
- For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest using insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. Please allow up to 7 business days for us to receive your return.
- Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 72 hours, and you should receive your refund within 1-5 business days from date of receipt.
- We will email you confirmation of your refund back to your original payment method.
- We do not currently offer a free returns service. We recommend insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
We're currently unable to process exchanges through our online store. To avoid disappointment, we recommend placing a new order for the item you would like to purchase, and returning your existing merchandise for a full refund to our online warehouse using the process below.
If you have a faulty item please contact our customer care team via email at email@example.com for assistance.
1. Can I return my online purchase to a store?
Unfortunately we not offer returns to our retail stores for online purchases at this time.
2. I paid for my order with Afterpay, how will I be refunded?
You can return your Afterpay purchase as per our normal returns process. Afterpay will adjust your instalment payments accordingly and where necessary process a refund back to your credit card registered with them. Click here for more details at Afterpay.
3. Can I return a sale or last chance item for a refund or store credit?
Refunds and returns are not available on sale or last chance items, unless the sale item is damaged or faulty. Please see returning faulty items above for more information.
4. I have received a Tigerlily item as a gift, how do I return it?
If the item being returned is a gift, it must follow the above listed conditions. We suggest getting in touch with whoever gifted the item to you to gain the Tigerlily order number, as this is needed for the Returns Portal.
5. Do you refund shipping charges I paid on my order?
The amount refunded will cover the value of the item(s) purchased only, shipping charges are not refundable.
6. Will you credit back shipping charges I incurred to send the goods back?
Unfortunately, we don't offer a free returns service. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team to arrange a return postage label.
7. I haven't received my order and would like to cancel it, what is the process for this?
As you can understand we receive an overwhelming response of orders each day and are unable to make any changes once an order is finliased and sent to picking.
To best ensure all orders are dispatched as soon as possible we are unable to make any changes or cancellations to your order.
8. I paid for my order using a credit card, however I would like a refund to another credit card.
Unfortunately this in not possible. All refunds of full priced items will be credited back to the payment method used to make the original payment.
All items returned for refund must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). When trying on footwear we advise using a clean surface as shoes with marked or dirty soles may not be accepted for return. Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). Note: Online purchases cannot be returned to a store or dropped off in person to any office or warehouse. Online purchases may only be returned by sending them to the Returns Address as per this process. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team for assistance.
For all change of mind returns, we recommend attending your local post office and selecting insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels.
Have another question?
Please contact the customer service team for assistance on +61 2 8362 1941.